MusiKids Voice Classes
Do your children love music? Do they love to sing? This class is for them! 😊
- For students ages 7 – 13 with little or no singing background
- Learn to sing a variety of songs!
- Bring your best singing voice and your enthusiasm and we’ll take it from there!
- Make new friends!
- An excellent way to give students a great musical start
- Modern teaching strategies, perfectly paced lessons, various singing activities, kid friendly warm-ups, Canadian curriculum, and more!
- Games and competitions in the class activities provide additional incentives to excel!
- Two or more recitals/performance opportunities yearly
- Only $20.00 per class (based on a minimum of 3 students) – MUCH CHEAPER than the same amount of time in individual lessons. Materials extra
- Class meets every Thursday from 4:00 – 4:55PM in our very spacious, private music studio.
- Taught by highly qualified, very experienced, enthusiastic registered music teacher Celeste-tina Hernandez. Check out Ms. Hernandez’ Music Studio on Facebook!
- Each class is limited to 10 STUDENTS ONLY so CALL TODAY!
Private Voice Lessons
For ages 13 and up
Prior piano lessons recommended, but not required.
Develop accurate pitch, breath control, establish good posture, learn to have a healthy singing technique, improve diction, and more!
Classical, pop, country, soft rock, and Christian music can be explored!
Disney songs, Broadway tunes, etc. — you choose the music!
$38.00/45-minute lesson or $50.00/one-hour lesson
Lessons available throughout the day. Call now for availability!
Monte Vista Dr.
Chilliwack, BC V2R 5T2