Group and Private Piano Lessons
- For students ages 7 – 13 with little or no piano background.
- Group piano lessons provide exciting music-making opportunities with key advantages.
- Saves time for teacher and student! In one hour in this fun group class, students can learn what would normally take six hours individually.
- Games and competitions in the class activities provide additional incentives to excel!
- Positive peer influence increases confidence.
- Intellectual and musical skills are BOTH enhanced!
- Class meets one hour/week.
- Only $20.00 / class, based based on a minimum of 3 students per class
- Your choice of the following days & times: Mondays 3:00 – 3:55, Tuesdays 4:00 – 4:55, Thursdays 6:00 – 6:55, or Fridays 3:30 – 4:25
- Each class is limited to 8 CHILDREN ONLY so CALL TODAY!
- Royal Conservatory, pop, jazz, gospel, & rock styles taught.
- Beginners – advanced students welcome!
- Individualized approach for each student!
- Ages 7 – adults.
- Theory, music history, music games, and special classes.
- Use of technology where applicable.
- Exam prep, recitals, and other performance opportunities.
- Lessons available throughout the day — call for availability.
- $38.00/45-minute lesson or $50.00/hour lesson.
Monte Vista Dr.
Chilliwack, BC V2R 5T2