Special Classes and Programs
- For students ages 7 – 13 with little or no piano background.
- Group piano lessons provide exciting music-making opportunities with key advantages.
- Saves time for teacher and student! In one hour in this fun group class, students can learn what would normally take six hours individually.
- Games and competitions in the class activities provide additional incentives to excel!
- Positive peer influence increases confidence.
- Intellectual and musical skills are BOTH enhanced!
- Class meets one hour/week.
- Your choice of the following days & times: Mondays 3:00 – 3:55, Tuesdays 4:00 – 4:55, Thursdays 6:00 – 6:55, or Fridays 3:30 – 4:25
- Each class is limited to 8 CHILDREN ONLY so CALL TODAY!
- Royal Conservatory, pop, jazz, gospel, & rock styles taught.
- Beginners – advanced students welcome.
- Individualized approach for each student.
- Ages 7 – adults.
- Theory, music history, music games, and special classes.
- Use of technology where applicable.
- Exam prep, recitals, and other performance opportunities.
- Lessons available throughout the day — call for availability.
- Group or private lessons
- Beginners - advanced
- Ages 7 and up
- Theory, music history, music games, & special days
- Ages 10 and up -- ADULTS WELCOME!
- Beginners only
- Group and private lesson options
- Learn to strum & sing, flat pick, and finger pick
- Variety of musical styles
- Group classes for ages 7 - 13
- Private lessons for ages 13 - adult
- Develop accurate pitch and breath control
- Establish good singing posture
- Learn healthy singing techniques
- Improve diction
- Classical and pop styles
- Disney songs, Broadway tunes -- you choose the music
Monte Vista Dr.
Chilliwack, BC V2R 5T2